Friday, August 28, 2009

Good News, Bad News

I've seen a couple of good news, bad news segments on various shows. I felt inspired!

The Good News: I was inspired by a comedian with cerebral palsy. His comedy may sometimes be at his own expense, but it spreads awareness about cerebral palsy. I feel inspired. I've always wanted to be some kind of speaker and lately I would love to spread awareness about psychiatric disorders.

The Bad News: I am not likely to be discovered soon for having a snazzy comedy routine based on my bipolar disorder.

The Good News: I am feeling much better. The depression seems to have passed.

The Bad News: I may be experiencing random bursts of hypomania. Oh wait, that's good news!

The Good News: The students I work with a getting to know me. They know my face. They are comfortable dropping by my office at anytime.

The Bad News: The students know my face. They are comfortable dropping by my office at any time.

The Good News: I created a nifty little newsletter for my students so I could communicated updates and news.

The Bad News: I will now be sending out a nifty newsletter every other week.

The Good News: I think I am beginning to discover who I am.

The Bad News: "I" includes about a dozen different personalities.

That concludes today's Good News, Bad News. I hope you enjoyed. I hope you chuckled. And I hope it brought a little lift to your day.

2 comments:

  1. You got my vote! You made me laugh! I needed that today, so THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the lows from earlier in the week, but I'm glad you seem to be doing better. You have a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete