Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Needle in a Haystack

No one ever told me how difficult it is to find a doctor.

I've always had them selected for me. I've never had to select them myself! This is all so overwhelming!

See, the insurance might list someone, but that someone doesn't list that insurance on their profile. And then some list the insurance on their profile but the insurance doesn't list them. And of course there's no reviews so I can see how good they are. And very, very, very few specialize in what I need them to specialize in.

So after the second attempt which has once again left me very overwhelmed, I've selected a few names to call tomorrow and now I'll just hope for the best.

On the plus side I chatted with a friend via facebook. That was really good because I hadn't talked to her in a while. She's one of the few who can meet my quirkiness par for par. (I don't know if that's a real phrase or if I just made it up.)

One of my kittens has decided to curl up between my arms while I type. He was watching what I was doing earlier. Poor little guy has a hurt paw so we have to call the vet tomorrow and find out what to do.

Now it's time for that ice cream sandwich I promised myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment